Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day Cakes

I was approached today by a young man named Matt. That has a cute blog about neckties called www.tiepedia.com. He apparently has an obsession. Which is not common among young men. But he had a post he had done about some ideas for  Father's Day Cakes. You have to Check out his blog for all the wonderful photos. But Here is one that is sure to catch your eye. So if you have time and have no idea what to make. These cakes are sure to spark some interest and inspiration.



For more inspiration and cake photos click here

2 comments:

  1. What a cool cake! I checked out the others on the link and they are amazing...too bad my guy doesn't wear a tie to work...wonder if I could make a cake out of a polo and khakis? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that
    automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Here is my blog post :: diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to hear what everyone has to say. I always respond back whether here or email. Sometimes both.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Anniversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
web counter
Web counte from website-hit-counters.com .
[Valid RSS]