Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who doesn't love homemade?

Well it has now become a tradition in my home to make our own pizza. I mean who doesn't like a good pizza? These days we have to watch what we spend and where we spend it. I asked my hubby one day. How about we try to make our own pizza? Wouldn't it be great if we could make pizza whenever we wanted? Well let me just say. My husband has taken over and he loves to make our family pizza. Look what a great job he does. Now wouldn't you want to be able to tell your friends and family. That you made this all on your own?


Interested in knowing how to make a pizza like that at home. I will post the full process once I hear from you. Leave me a comment I would love to hear about your pizza stories!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to hear what everyone has to say. I always respond back whether here or email. Sometimes both.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Anniversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
web counter
Web counte from website-hit-counters.com .
[Valid RSS]