Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brownie Bites

Need I say anymore?



I don't know about you. But I cannot stop myself when I get a bite of some chewy goodness. Why does something that taste so good. Have to be so bad? I wanted a brownie so bad. I knew I shouldn't. But I could not stop myself. So then I thought I would make some brownie bites. I mean they are smaller right? So they can't be mad for you? ugh! ok you got me!It is a mental thing. I feel less guilty when I eat smaller things. When in the end it is just as bad. Why you ask? Because then I can't stop myself. What about you? What do you do to make yourself think. Oh it isn't that bad,is it?

1 comment:

  1. I'm too lazy, I don't even bother trying to trick myself.

    How are you? Better? Hope so and I hope you and your Mom (finger all better?) had a lovely Mother's day!
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to hear what everyone has to say. I always respond back whether here or email. Sometimes both.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Anniversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
web counter
Web counte from website-hit-counters.com .
[Valid RSS]