Monday, May 18, 2009

Homemade Pretzels

My darling son has been asking for me to make some homemade pretzels. This was something we had tried a couple years ago without very good results. I decided to try this recipe that I found online @www. wikihow.com. Not knowing what to expect or how they would come out. I was on this venture alone. While he was at school. So I followed the directions as listed on the site besides letting it set over night. If you have boys you know what I mean. They want it right then and there. Here was the end result.


And yes my darling son had to make sure he had the first bite.


Even though they may not look quite like store bought. They definitely came out yummy! I would recommend trying this recipe out if you are a pretzel lover. There is nothing better than saying I made it from scratch. I like my pretzels with mustard. How do you like yours? Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite pretzel is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to hear what everyone has to say. I always respond back whether here or email. Sometimes both.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Anniversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
web counter
Web counte from website-hit-counters.com .
[Valid RSS]