Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cream Cheese Danish

OK so for a while now I have been wanting to attempt a Cheese Danish. A dear friend of mine may she R.I.P. was an excellent baker. Though she was married with 3 grandchildren and a full time job. She would always make time to bake. I was so in love with her Cheese Danish and would stalk her down when I was always getting an itch to have some. But never really understanding the work it took and back then had put baking on the back burner. I would always wait around for that special treat from her. One because I knew the work it took for her to make that for me and Two because it was the best Cheese Danish I had ever eaten. Before being able to say goodbye to her I never did get that recipe and I know she is laughing at me from up above.
So this was my first attempt at making a Cheese Danish. I do have to say it did come out delicious. But one thing the recipe asked for was store bought crescent rolls. I didn't want that. I wanted to be able to even make the dough from scratch. But until I find the right dough recipe. This will do for now.
Drum roll please drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



OK well tell me what you think. Not bad for a first timer huh?
Well if any of you have a recipe for the dough I would truly appreciate some help as I would like to really say I really made it from scratch.
Please drop me any comments and pictures of Danish you may have made. Would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. WOW looks great i love your blog!! keep me posted im hooked

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I love to hear what everyone has to say. I always respond back whether here or email. Sometimes both.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Anniversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
web counter
Web counte from website-hit-counters.com .
[Valid RSS]