Thursday, May 28, 2009

As Promised

OK so I said I would give you my attempt to the "Tuesday Topper".As usual Julie makes it seem effortless. But for a person like myself that is not very good with edible dough. It can get a little tricky. Also how does she get those wonderful pictures? I try and try and no matter how much I try it seems the photographs even give them less justice. I was unable to do it yesterday as I had to have minor surgery. So even though medicated I figured I would try it today. Heck what could it hurt. I would only laugh at myself anyway. If we do not try we will not learn to improve. Right? OK so not the greatest pictures and I promise to make sure they come out better next time. But here is my attempt to the "Tuesday Topper" Thanks to Julie for all her inspiration





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to hear what everyone has to say. I always respond back whether here or email. Sometimes both.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Anniversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
web counter
Web counte from website-hit-counters.com .
[Valid RSS]