Thursday, July 2, 2009

Trying out the Tuesday Topper- Fourth of July

Well as a tradition we always try out the Tuesday Topper from Frostedcakencookie. I decided to take the short cut and do simple ones. I know what a laziness! What was I thinking? But since I have so much going on because of the holiday weekend. I have to say I am sorry and that if you really want to see a great tutorial on how to make some great toppers. Please check out Frostedcakencookie


I decided to make some tri-colored toppers to go on cupcakes and cookies.


I decided to take the stars and put on toothpicks so that I am able to put them into cupcakes that way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to hear what everyone has to say. I always respond back whether here or email. Sometimes both.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Anniversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
web counter
Web counte from website-hit-counters.com .
[Valid RSS]